Understand the things I say
願你能聽懂我所說的
Don't turn away from me
不要離我而去
'Cause I've spent half my life out there
因為我已在外面過了大半輩子
You wouldn't disagree
那是你所不贊同的
Do you see me? Do you see?
你看見了嗎?
Do you like me? Do you like me standing there?
你喜歡我站在那兒嗎?
Do you notice? Do you know?
你注意到了嗎?你知道嗎?
Do you see me? Do you see me?
你看到我了嗎?
Does anyone care?
有人關心我嗎?
Unhappiness where's (was) when I was young
當我年紀還小時就很不快樂
And we didn't give a damn
但我們根本不在乎
'Cause we were raised to see life as fun
因為我們生來就是要享受人生
and take it if we can
掌握人生,如果可以的話
My mother, my mother she hold me
我的母親,她抱著我
Did she hold me, when I was out there
她可曾抱過我?當我在外面流浪的時候
My father, my father, he liked me
我的父親喜歡我
Oh he liked me, does anyone care?
噢!他喜歡我,但有人在乎嗎?
Understand what I've become
願你能了解我變成了什麼樣子
It wasn't my design
我不是故意的
And people everywhere think something better than I am
別人總想出一些比我更好的點子
But I miss you, I miss
但是我想念你
'Cause I liked it, I liked it
因為我喜歡那樣
When I was out there
當我站在那裡
Do you know this ? Do you know
你知道這些嗎?你知道嗎?
You did not find me, you did not find
你沒有找過我,你沒有
Does anyone care?
有人在乎嗎?
Does anyone care?
有人在乎嗎?